Fees and service charges explained
Technical support outside our product sales or membership subscriptions starts at $267 per hour plus additional code debugging fees for hosting, websites, plugins, videos and software not supplied by us.
Paid members will benefit from discounts for up to 50% 75% 85% and 100% depending on the service required.
For one of our charged services visit our Online Store and for membership subscriptions, see Plans and Pricing or contact us.
Marketing coaching programmes start from $697 for up to two hours. See our marketing coaching packages for more details, or contact us.
Terms and Conditions (WEBSITE USE )
The term ‘Marketing Video Diy’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1 Brycoch North Wales . Our company registration number is 5198779833102. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United kingdom and Europe.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Marketing Video Diy and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Marketing Video Diy. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Marketing Video Diy takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Account Security and Marketing Video Diy Hosting Services.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that scripts/programs installed under your account are secure and permissions of directories are set properly, regardless of the installation method. When at all possible, set permissions on most directories to 755 or as restrictive as possible. Users are ultimately responsible for all actions taken under their account. This includes the compromise of credentials such as user name and password. You are required to use a secure password. If a weak password is used, your account may be suspended until you agree to use a more secure password. Audits may be done to prevent weak passwords from being used. If an audit is performed, and your password is found to be weak, we will notify you and allow time for you to change or update your password before suspending your account.
- The Services, including all related equipment, networks and network devices are provided only for authorized customer use. Marketing Video Diy Service may, but is not obligated to, monitor our systems, including without limitation, to ensure that use is authorized, to facilitate protection against unauthorized access, and to verify security procedures, survivability, and operational security. During monitoring, information may be examined, recorded, copied and used for authorized purposes. By using the Services, you consent to monitoring for these purposes.
- Any account found connecting to a third party network or system without authorization from the third party is subject to suspension. Access to networks or systems outside of your direct control requires the express written consent of the third party. Marketing Video Diy Services may, at our discretion, request documentation to prove that your access to a third party network or system is authorized.
- Any account which causes us to receive an abuse report may be terminated and/or have access to services suspended. If you do not remove malicious content from your account after being notified by Marketing Video Diy Services of an issue, we reserve the right to leave access to services disabled.
- Marketing Video Diy Services reserves the right to migrate your account from one data center to another in order to comply with applicable data center policies, local law or for technical or other reasons without notice.
Refund / Cancellation / Product Return Policy
- Purchases of product packages, downloads, eBooks, electronic and online products/services, extended online access and previous year sales are final and non-refundable. Cancellation or Return of any individual component contained within a product package will require the remaining items to be charged at full retail value plus a $20 administrative fee. All associated shipment costs, including duties, customs and/or brokerage fees, are non-refundable and are the responsibility of the customer.
2. Audio, DVD Video and CD-ROM Software may be returned provided that the product is unopened and in its original packaging and shrink-wrap. Returns will be accepted within 14 days of the date you receive your order. NO returns will be accepted less than 30 days prior to the exam, regardless of when the order was received. All returns are subject to a restocking fee (the restocking fee will be 10% of retail price up to $50 maximum). Defective materials may be exchanged for the same product within 90 days of receipt of order.
3. Returns of paper-based materials (books or flashcards) will be accepted within 14 days of the date you receive your order. NO returns will be accepted less than 30 days prior to the exam, regardless of when the order was received. All returns are subject to a restocking fee (the restocking fee will be 10% of retail price up to $50 maximum). The materials must be returned in original, like-new, resalable condition and in the original packaging and/or shrink-wrap in order to be considered for a refund.
TERMS AND USE OF ( Stock Files )
- The License: This is a license, not a sale. Marketing Video Diy continues to own all content, graphics, video clips, and photographs (“Stock Files”). Subject to your acceptance of the terms of this agreement (“License Agreement”) Marketing Video Diy hereby grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide right to use the stock video clip(s), photograph(s), or visual representations (“Stock Files”) as follows: You may use the Stock Files for nearly any project, including feature films, broadcast, commercial, industrial, and educational video, print projects, multimedia, games, and the internet, as long as the Stock Files have been incorporated into any work with substantial value added by you. Thus, you could incorporate Stock Files in promotional materials, packaging, web page design, broadcast, products for sale, electronic and print publication, comps, and layouts.
- Limitations: The Stock Files may not be sold as stand alone clips/stock files, or included in any other media/stock product, library, or collection for distribution or resale. The Stock Files may not be used, in part or in whole, as a trademark or service mark, nor may you claim any proprietary rights of any sort in the Stock Files, or any part thereof. You may not make available some or all of the Stock Files on a web page or other display as a separate or downloadable reuseable file, or disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, translate, or otherwise decode the Stock Files for any reason whatsoever. If you provide Stock Files or Derivative Works to a client as part of your work product, the client may not reuse the Stock Files or Derivative Works for any purposes other than a review of your work product without purchasing a separate license.
- Fees and Payments: In exchange for your usage of Marketing Video Diy’s Stock Files as provided hereunder, you agree to pay to Marketing Video Diy a license fee in advance in the amount most recently quoted by Marketing Video Diy for each Stock File that you receive or download.
- Copyright: Marketing Video Diy, its Licensors and Contributors retain all right, title, and interest in and to the Stock Files not expressly granted by the License Grant above. Such rights are protected by the United Kingdom and International Copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You may be held legally responsible for any copyright infringement that is caused or encouraged by your failure to abide by the terms of this agreement.
- No Warranty: Marketing Video Diy makes no representation or warranty with respect to the use of names, trademarks, logos, registered or copyrighted designs or works of art depicted in any Stock File, and you must satisfy yourself that all necessary rights, model releases, consents or permissions as may be required for your intended usage are secured. All Marketing Video Diy’s Stock Files are provided “as is”. Marketing Video Diy makes no representation or warranty either express or implied including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular use, quality of image, or compatibility with any computer hardware or other equipment, operating system or software program. Neither Marketing Video Diy nor any of its directors, officers, employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, or agents shall be liable for any damages, whether direct, incidental, or consequential, or other damages arising out of the use of, or the inability to use, the Stock Files.
- Remedy: Marketing Video Diy’s limitation of liability and your sole remedy under the foregoing warranty, is a replacement of, or a full refund for, the Stock File(s).
- Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances will Marketing Video Diy be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of A) the use of or inability to use the Stock Files or B) the inability to obtain additional rights to the images (including making additional copies) even if Marketing Video Diy has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In any event, the limit of liability of the copyright owner of the Stock File, their representative, and Marketing Video Diy, shall be the fee paid for the Stock File to Marketing Video Diy.
- Termination: The license contained in this Agreement will terminate automatically without notice from Marketing Video Diy if you fail to comply with any provision of the Agreement. Upon termination, you must immediately 1) stop using the Marketing Video Diy Stock File(s) 2) return the Marketing Video Diy Stock File(s) and all copies of it to Marketing Video Diy 3) delete the Marketing Video Diy Stock File(s) and all copies from all magnetic and digital media, and destroy all other copies. Your indemnity and payment obligations and Marketing Video Diy’s rights in conjunction with those obligations shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement. The provisions of this paragraph are in addition to any other remedies and rights Marketing Video Diy may have as a result of any breach of this Agreement. Neither party will be entitled to damages as a result of termination of this Agreement as provided herein.
- Injunctive Relief: You agree that any breach of your obligations with respect to Marketing Video Diy’s proprietary or intellectual property rights will result in irreparable injury to Marketing Video Diy for which money damages are inadequate and you therefore agree that Marketing Video Diy is entitled to injunctive relief in addition to any other relief that a court may deem proper.
- Integration: Marketing Video Diy reserves the right to pursue any claim or controversy relating to intellectual property rights, not by arbitration, but by a court located in the State of Virginia. In the event that either a court of competent jurisdiction directs us to go to court, or the matter involves copyright, you agree to fully reimburse Marketing Video Diy for its reasonable legal fees, costs, and disbursements if Marketing Video Diy is successful in the suit. Marketing Video Diy reserves the right to seek an injunction to prevent breach of your obligation to Marketing Video Diy’s intellectual property rights. Marketing Video Diy reserves the right to withdraw Stock Files from use at any time, for any reason, and you agree to destroy any such file and discontinue the use of any Stock Files, Clips, and/or images that have been withdrawn from circulation by Marketing Video Diy.
- General Provisions: If any provision of this Agreement is found illegal or unenforceable, the legality and enforceability of the other provisions of the Agreement will not be affected. Your use of the Stock File(s) must be in compliance with all applicable law, including but not limited to, laws and regulations relating to export, currency, and the law of moral rights. This license will expressly not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. No license for usage of Marketing Video Diy’s Products is granted until payment in full for the Product has been received by Marketing Video Diy. No failure of either party to exercise or enforce any of its rights hereunder will serve as a waiver of such rights. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Virginia, excluding its’ body of law relating to conflicts of law, and excluding the issue of copyright, including its validity, interpretation, performance, breach, or other matter. Any and all disputes arising under this agreement, with the above exceptions, shall be settled by arbitration pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon any arbitration award may be entered in the highest court having jurisdiction as provided herein. Marketing Video Diy reserves the right to pursue any claim or controversy relating to intellectual property rights, not by arbitration, but by a court located in the State of Virginia. In the event that either a court of competent jurisdiction directs us to go to court, or the matter involves copyright, you agree to fully reimburse Marketing Video Diy for its reasonable legal fees, costs, and disbursements if Marketing Video Diy is successful in the suit. Marketing Video Diy reserves the right to seek an injunction to prevent breach of your obligation to Marketing Video Diy’s intellectual property rights. Marketing Video Diy reserves the right to withdraw Stock Files from use at any time, for any reason, and you agree to destroy any such file and discontinue the use of any Stock Files, Clips, and/or images that have been withdrawn from circulation by Marketing Video Diy.
If you do not agree with the above terms and conditions, please do not go any further.